Sunday, August 27, 2006

Nightmare

With my eyes still closed I tried to look for my phone under my pillow. Oh no, its only 10:35 pm! Ooops I almost forgot that the time on my phone is 4 hours late. Shempre time ng Dubai yun eh! I stood up and figured out that its actually 2:35 in the morning. Joskolord! This would be just another one of my sleepless nights. Don’t tell me there’s a reason why I’m still awake. Hindi na naman ako makakatulog ulit nito! Hmpft! Grrrrh!

Just when I was about turn on one side, I glanced at the ring on my finger, a very simple and not so expensive one that Jaime bought for me. He wears a similar one. Hmm sinusuot kaya nya yung ring namen?! For me it is not just a simple piece of silver, but a symbol of love. Oo na korny na, pero it means a lot to me. It reminds me of a promise that we made for each other. Joskolord namimiss ko na naman ang honey ko!

I knew it. Hindi na ako makakatulog ulit so naupo na lang ako sa kama and tinuloy ang daydreaming ko. Daydreaming? Gabi na ah??!!! Hahahha. Bsta! Anyways, I never imagined myself in a long distance relationship. I mean in the past relationships I had I always find comfort in knowing someone is present beside me. When I say present it means “physically”. This is my first time to be in this kind of relationship. But then again everything happens for a reason. And I don’t have any regrets for all that we’ve been through. But then I’ve been thinking about the “what-ifs” in my life. What if I was a very obedient daughter? What if I listened to my parents and relatives when they were giving me advices? What if I had a father and had a complete home? What if I became a valedictorian or a magna cum laude in school? What if I didn’t work in the company I’m working for today? What if my ex-boyfriend wasn’t married yet? What if I didn’t meet Jaime? What if I didn’t fell in love with him?

At some points of my life I know there had been a LOT of mistakes. There had been a lot of regrets and there had been a couple of what ifs. But joskolord! Now I know everything has a reason. From that moment that you were a second late from catching that MRT train to the moment that your coffee stained your favorite shirt to forgetting something at home that you needed to go back even though you’re already in a hurry… Yes I know. Everything around us has a magical reason behind it and all we’ve got to do is believe – that something good is coming.

The story of my life can already be featured in Maalala Mo Kaya -- sino kaya artista kukunin ko na gaganap na Marielle? Siguro si Judy Ann Santos? Ay chubby yun, sexy ako! Hmm Bea Alonzo? Hmmm Angelica Panganiban? Ano ba y un? Hahaha. I’ve been through hell and all, but here I am, still striving to pursue my aspirations in life. Whatever I’ve gone through will lead me to something I am looking forward to. Guess what?! It also led me to Jaime! Biro mo kung d ko nakilala mga ex ko d ko sha makilala! Joskolord!

I know I’m pointless here. See there’s a reason why I am awake. I was given a chance to realize things I should be happy off. Hayy joskolord! Makatulog na nga! 12:00 am na pala… oh no…. 4:00 am na. Makabili nga ng isang phone pa para sa Dubai time!

1 Comments:

Blogger Ed Escueta said...

Everything around us has a magical reason behind it and all we’ve got to do is believe
-Magic is'nt true! kiddin! oisst di ko sinabing wag ka matulog, wag ka lang kakain. roflmao!

Sunday, August 27, 2006 4:22:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home