Friday, August 18, 2006

Pass the tissue please

Oh its good to cry again.


Hey Im not talking about crying over heartaches! I was crying over a very good movie, The Notebook. Its a very good movie about true love. The movie was about two people who fell in love amidst the distance and their status differences. The parents of the rich girl were really not in favor of the guy who actually makes only 40 cents an hour. They were separated as the girl went to New York to study. The girl fell in love with an equally rich guy believing that her first love has already forgotten their relationship and the promises they made.. For about a year the guy wrote to the girl every single day. Thats 365 letters can you imagine! But the letters never reached the girl for the mother didnt allow them to have any communication. Just as when the girl was about to marry, their paths crossed again. They realized that their love was as strong as anything that can come between them. They have survived the trial, the distance and the pains.



Youve just got to see the end of the movie. It really broke my heart. I just hope mine could end just like that. But only God knows. For about 2 months of being worlds apart, Ive been missing my honey every single day of my life. I just wish we could be together. But I know someday, we will survive the distance. I know someday, we will be together again.
Please pass the tissue. Sniff.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home