Sunday, February 12, 2006

What does your handwriting say about you?

Take this quiz and find out for yourself.

---------
My handwriting:

Handwriting Analysis



The results of your analysis say:

You like to be surrounded by four solid walls.

- Hmmm. I actually hate the idea of being trapped inside a closed area. I prefer carefree living,without restrictions and the like.


You are a social person who likes to talk and meet others.

- Absolutely true! I like meeting a lot of people!

You are affectionate, passionate, expressive, and future-oriented.

- Another truth to this! I like showing affection to everybody -- and they can feel the sincerity that goes with it.

You are a talkative person, maybe even a busybody!

- Show me the evidence that I am a talkative person!!! Show me right now! ^^

You enjoy life in your own way and do not depend on the opinions of others.

- True. One of the principles I live by is not to mind other people's opinion toooo much. I act the way i really am and I dont give a damn to whatever other people say about me. This is me.. they have to accept who I am or else, they will have to stay away from me. (Yeah Im mean! Tada! Hahaha!)



---------
What this is all about:

Individuals use personality testing in the interest of self-improvement, to gain a better understanding of their selves. Employers use personality testing to find qualified personnel. Psychologists use testing for personality evaluation and therapy.

Handwriting analysis is a method of identifying, evaluating, and understanding a person's personality through the patterns revealed by his handwriting. Whether you mind your "p"s and "q"s and dot your "i" and cross your "t"s can say a lot about how you think and behave.

The scientific validity behind it is debatable, but handwriting analysis is still often been used as a means to determining a person's nature and personality traits.

Still cant believe it? Try it and see if it works for you. Here is the link for you. Have fun!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home