Thursday, September 01, 2005

Top 5 Random Thoughts

1. It's pajama party here at the office!

Hahahha! Yeah right! We are all dressed up in pyjamas!

We are actually sharing this floor with another call center company... and you cannot imagine the stares that we are getting. It may look corny for them. But I love this daring idea! It shows how comfortable we are at the floor to the point of agreeing to do something crazy together. Pictures and videos are being taken simultaneously and I promise to post it here when I get to grab a copy of those.

Gotta get that headset before my eyes give in to having a nap. ... zzzzzzzzzzzzz

Uh oh.. pano kami lalabas ng building para magyosi break? Errrr... panu nga ba?? Patay!Baka akalain ng mga nagtratrabaho sa building na ito eh naligaw na sila.. at hotel ang napuntahan nila. ^^


2. My blog is a disaster!

It doesnt look well in Internet Explorer but it works fine in Mozilla browser. And I am going nuts trying to figure out the source code... editing one line and another! Hmmm... I hate programming!

3. I am so irritated by my uber sensitive nose! I can smell only the extremes but not those in between! A while ago I was in the MRT and this guy had a terrible smell early in the morning. I dont know if he wasnt able to brush his teeth or he hasnt changed for years!!! The worst part is that he kept on squeezing his body on my side. Grrrrr... patayin ko kaya ito? And so I realized there's nothing I can do (about his smell.. errr never mind how he looks.. I better not talk about it ^^)... I decided to pretend I'm not smelling anything for the rest of the MRT ride!! And mahirap gawin yun ha!

4. My appetite is going down. For the past three days I have been feeling this way. You know my table here in the office is always full of food of all kinds. You can find Fudgee bar (given by Erik -- moi punching bag.. I just love punching him.. heheheh umangal sha papatayin ko sha), then theres choco crinkles (madalas mga 2 pieces hehehe)...theres tacos.. or mais....or my mug with coffee... and a pack of Marlboro Menthol on the side (ay d pala pagkain ito hehehe)... and list will go on....and on.....

Erik always looks at me and will smirk and say "Yel.. kumakain ka na naman!".... but what can I do.. I just love eating!!!!

But these past few days was terrible. I dont eat at all.

I remember eating 2 servings of balot (yes the one with sisiw!) a few nights ago. But I ate with Erik, Maru, Brian and Mhai. But nothing happened to them. And then I started having LBM-like activities that night... I mean LBM-like lang kasi it is not that frequent movement.. pero my "thing" is very loose and watery... (errrr do I have to be very descriptive on this).. sorry hehehe... basta... it is not frequent.. sa bahay lang... And the next day.. until yesterday.. I had ulcer attacks....

Bakit ganun sila okay naman......

Hayyy.. I hope I will be okay now.....

5. Lord, grant me patience. Yes, I need patience.. and lots of it. Yes working in a call center needs a lot of patience. I get sooooooooooooo irritated with callers who.. I dont know what... if they are really playing stupid or they really are stooopid.. (sorry I am mean)..

Here's the typical conversations I experienced:

All smiling.. I got the call and said: "Good morning. This is Marielle. How can I help you today?"
The other person in the line hisses on the phone. "hmpppph. bzzzzzzzzz.."
"Ah.. hello.. Sir.... how can I help you.." I am sounding a little irritated na.
Another hiss. With loud sounds pa sa background.
I'm about to say my spiel for callers like this.. then all of a sudden the hissing caller shouted: "P*#&^@ ina mo!" and he put the phone down literally banging it!


And I became the shocked Marielle. I cant react for the next 2 seconds. When I got my senses back I cursed him like hell. "Ahhhhh.. F&^% you! Mamatay ka na hayop ka animal ka peste kaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!"

And I cannot get the logic why these callers shout on call center agents. Who the hell they think they are! Kainis! Hehehehe. And that was my first call huh! What a good way to start my working day! So how do you expect me to be patient?!!

Lord grant me patience please.....


Ooopppss.. its 10:51 already... got to work.... =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home