Friday, August 26, 2005

My Top Three's

I kinda read this post in a friend's blog. Hmmmm.... let me make mine too! =)

3 names i go by:
1. maria elsa (my infamous name... haha i just love my name... but never call me this way please.. )
2. marielle (and many variations: yel, yellie, ielle, yel yel vonnel ^^, mars.. funny how they address me... )
3. lenlen ( my childhood name...hahaha..... ang kyut! ^_^)

3 screen names i have:
1. angelgirl (online name in MU Philippines, GoPets and forums)
2. t_______________ (secret hahahahaha... d pa pede i-post eh)
3. hmmm.. wala na. i have two only.. ive been using angelgirl eversince and i plan to keep it.... ^^

3 physical things i like about myself
1. eyes... hehehhehe..
2. my teeth.... makes me smile a lot
3. my color... proud to be kayumanggi!!!!!

3 physical things i don't like about myself
1. physically.... my fatssss!!! i am so fat!!!! i want to lose weight!!!!!
2. my height.. i wish i would be taller...
3. my freckles.warts.keloids? i dunno what to call them... bsta it resembles nunal na brown ^^.. dami kasi 'kainis!

3 parts of my heritage (excluding Filipino)
1. spanish
2. chinese
3. uhmm german? wakokok.. actually spanish and chinese only ahihihihihi

3 things that scare me
1. death
2. solitude
3. ipppiiiiiiiissss.... and anything that crawls.... yuck yuck yuck!!!!

3 of my everyday essentials
1. celphone
2. vanity kit ( i dont need to elaborate on this heheeheh .... every girl needs this eheehhehe)
3. money!!!

3 of my favorite musicians (composers, and bands)
1. ekk musicians?? bands eh.. hmm The Corrs
2. The Corrs
3. The Corrs... (wala pa maisip at the moment)

3 of my favourite songs
1. all the love in the world
2. i wanna know what love is
3. at your best.... ( i have so many .. as in.. tons of fave songs.... ahihihi )

3 things you want in a relationship
1. i want commitment .. someone who will stay with me.....someone who wont promise me heaven but will give me one...
2. acceptance.... someone who will accept who i am.. what i can give...what i cannot... what i can be.. and what i am .... this comes with contentment i guess..... =)
3. i want having God in the midst of our relationship... with Him I am sure everything will be puuurrrfect!!!

3 lies in my life
1. i am happy now
2. i dont need someone at the moment
3. i will quit smoking!!! (asa ka pa!!!!!!)

3 truths in my life
1. my mom is the most impt person in my life.....
2. i am in search for that "someone" still...
3. i am sad.. very sadddddddddddddd....

3 physical things about the opposite sex that appeal to me
1. someone with a warm smile.... hehehehe
2. dimples.. the best abnormality actually.. pero i like it..
3. height ^^

3 of my hobbies right now
1. blogging... pero not that much pa.. busy kasi
2. MU Phillipines
3. GoPets

3 things i want to do really badly now
1. i miss being hugged and kissed.. hayyy...
2. eat and eat and eatttttttt
3. i want to be on a vacation sa beach... for 1 month.....relax relax relaxxxxx

3 careers i've considered doing
1. singing too bad sa bathroom lang ako nakakapagconcert.....
2. dancing.... hehehe street dance...
3. writing and publishing my book... too bad i still have little time....

3 places i would like to go on vacation to
1. the Taj Mahal
2. beach.. anywhere can do
3. hmmmm errr... Disneyland ^^ wala ako maisip at the moment

3 kid's names i like
1. Alessandria Zophia
2. Andreanna Bianca/Blanca
3. Alessandro/Alexander Rafael

3 things i wanna do before i die
1. get married and have more than 5 kids!!!! a big big family... and have lots and lots of grandchildren
2. grant whatever my mom wants in life.....
3. when the moment comes that I am already contented with my life.. thats the time I wanna die....

3 ways that i am a stereotypical girl
1. i want hugggggggsssss and kissesssssssss.... ^^
2. i want attention and more attention... papansin ako in short....
3. hmmm.. im sucker for the real meaning of love..... T_T


Funny funny..... Nice to fill up. Hahahah. I will try and look for more. I am so hungry, btw! Haven't taken my breakfast and lunch and it is already 2pm!!!! Sheez!

Be back in a jiffy! ^_^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home