Saturday, August 27, 2005

My Realizations

Hmmmm... this came from my topic in the forums I used to be active in (the link). Have nothing to do that much at the moment so might as well post something mushy. Its better than no post at all, right? (I am sooooo booooreeed here...)


1.What do you think of ligaw?

-Making ligaw is the Filipino term for courting someone. Usually it is being done by guys to girls they fancy. Ligawan used to be a serious activity between the opposite sexes during the old times. Now i guess because of this ever changing world...ligawan is not taken seriously anymore. ^_^

2.Do you believe that friends can be lovers, but lovers can never be friends?

- yes.. im a believer of that and yan ang nigagawa ko ngyon ehehe..it seems to be very difficult to be friends with someone who became a part of you...nakakailang for me.. but this sounds good if it can happen... at least you know each other very well already....there's no need to pretend/hide anything

3.Do you believe that you can learn to love someone kahit hindi mo talaga sya mahal?

- Hmmm.. it depends.. but this needs a lot of time and super effort to let the love really bloom...its very hard to be fed when you really dont feel like eating, right?

4.What's your ideal partner?

- ideal partner??…. Hmmmmm.. (daydreams..sabay me stars stars sa mata ^^) ... I want a simple person.. someone with dreams and ambition... a family man... meaning responsible... I find a guy who's very sweet with his mother veryyy amusing... Looks doesnt matter to me anymore... Its very superficial to base relationships on physical attributes....(besides...mas maraming may itsura na manloloko.. hmm aminin!!! ^_^) I also want someone who wont make promises...Im so tired on believing on them kasi.... Maybe.. hindi pa napapanganak ideal partner ko hahahaha.....

5.Have you met your soulmate?

- I dont think so... though im wishin and praying I'll meet him soon....

6.Is it true na ang love nawawala o nababawasan lang?

- Nagsisimula mawala ang love kapag nababawasan na siya.. meaning bakit ba nababawasan ang love? Nababawasan siya kapag you start seeing his/her negative sides na dati di mo makita because you were so in love with that persona dati...nababawasan ang love when you can no longer stand his/her inadequacies... habang unti unti nababawasan ang love na yon.. darating ang time na eventually.. love will cease na.... (magulo ata..nahilo din ako..basta yun na yun! ^_^)

7.Have you really let go of someone?

- yeah.. I just did....

8.How many bfs/gfs have you had?

- 2 serious ones... first lasted a year and a month.. the second was three years....gf..wala pa.. I might try ^^

9.Are you always serious when it comes to relationships?

- Yes I am... kaya when di ko na kaya talaga or.. nawawala na yung love ko.. I hate pretending to be in love.. its better to end the relationship than live in lies...

10.Which one do you prefer, friendship or relationship?

- same…. A relationship without friendship is like wearing ur clothes without undies… they go together. ... both are good... though the latter needs commitment to last....

11.Why?

- basta.. alam mo din yun.. nagsisimula sa fwendship ang isang relationship dba dba dba ahihihihh.. ah ewannnn

12.Have you fallen in love with your bestfriend?

- hmmm.. I did.. yeah ryt.. I did eheheh (past tense yan ha)

13.Have you fallen in love with someone you regret on loving?

- yes.. You know the feeling na sana di ka na nasaktan pa...the questions na sana di mo na sha nakilala... you know what I am saying?? Too bad I fall so deep na I become TANGAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA..... hehehehehe

14.If yes, why do you regret?

- Secret.. akin na lang yun...

15.Are you in a serious/fling relationship right now or just plain single?

- Plaaaaaaiiiinnnn single... and enjoying it....

16.Are you a player?

- Mu player ryt.. ehehe.. kidding aside…no d po… takot me sa karma.. and naniniwala ako s karma hehe.. kapag di na kaya... call it quits na ...

17.Are you too serious with your relationships?

- yes.. inuuna ko intindihin ang heart bago ang isip hehehe..basta kapag mahal ko .. mahal ko.. and no one can control me on what to do with it..and how I want the relationship to be..

18.Are you a martyr?

- yes.. sobrah…. Cried many gallons already ahihih

19.Do you believe in marriage first before living in or vice-versa?

- marriage muna……

20.Why?

- kahit ganito ako na totoong tao[naks].. ahihih… I am still a devout Christian with morals… ska.. gusto ko naman magsuot ng wedding gown and walk down the aisle... and... and....

21.Are you a "still say yes" person or a "no, no, no" when it comes to reconciliation with any of your exs?

- I am a NO NO NO NO NO.. whats finished is already finished.. no looking back… no 2nd chances…. no way no no no no!

22.Do you look ahead to your future or do you look behind to your past?

- looking ahead to my future…. Learning from my past..

23.Why do you think most relationships dont last?

- because the other loved too much and the other loved too little…hmmm...


24.Do you really think love can conquer all? Why?

- it depends if u've found true love……then yes, you can conquer EVERYTHING....

25.Whats your motto when it comes to love?

- motto? hmm... what i can only say is.. I wanna know what real love means.. yun lang.... =)

Back to work... my mind is spinning already because of hunger. Now, back to work again. ^_^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home